Sunday, January 23, 2011

We Bring You These Updates...



Well...he's awake. Kinda.....


Warming up before Mass on Jan. 22nd


Music before Mass with Tony Melendez.


Taken just after arrival at the Students for Life of America Conference! College and high school students by the thousands rallied before Mass, excited about the possibility that ALL persons, from conception to natural death, will be protected in this country.


And how can we miss this image of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Patroness of the Unborn, taken before the Anticipatory Mass Saturday evening.

Keep your prayers coming!

2 comments:

Ducinaltum said...

Sweet pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lynn Rust here, I'm soooo proud of all of you who went to Washington DC & stood for live! May God bless you with this Great Memory of Standing for LIFE ~ for YOUR life time. I enjoyed following your blog site. I recorded on DVR several hours of the Verizon Conference and I am enjoying the music and keeping it in my heart!